I Peter 4:7-11…a mini power packed sermon!
1 Peter 4:7-11
New International Version (NIV)
7 The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray. 8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.9 Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. 10 Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. 11 If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God.If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.
1. Don’t waste your life…the end is near!
2. Stay focused so you can pray, don’t let your emotions get the best of you!
3. Love other believers deeply even those entrenched in sin.
4. Be hospitable.
5. Serve with my gifts
6. Speak God’s Word to fellow believers with His strength.
7. Give Him all the glory. All the power comes from Him!